Recover Android Data in 97% Situations
1. Accidentally deleted data: Deleted important data on your Android device by mistake? It's really a piece of cake to recover it.
2. Broken screen: Get the screen broken and can't do anything? The first thing you can do here is recovering the data on it.
3. Black screen: The screen turns into black and can't restart it to normal. This Android data recover can help to save the data.
4. Damaged Android devices: Can't enter the device's system for unknow reasons? Retrieving data is also possible.
5. SD card data recovery: For dead Android phones or tablets, you still can retrieve the data stored on the SD card if there is one.
Check & Preview Lost Data for FREE
When losing data from your Android device, the first thing that people worry about most is the rate of data recovery. Is there really a chance to recover the lost data from their Android devices? Will I waste money to purchase an Android data recovery tool if the data has been lost permanently? Since you are here now, this is not a problem any more. Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android lets you check and preview your lost data on Android devices for free. You can start the check by clicking the button below right now.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Connect your Android device to the computer.
2. Start to scan your Android phone or tablet.
3. Preview and recover the found data to your computer.
Supports 98% Android Device Models & Various Android OS
It works perfectly with almost all mobile models from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more.
Fully compatible with Android OS v 5.1.1 and older versions.